Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherkk Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 08:06 AM
    I need an emergency small personal loan but have poor credit
    This has been a very stressful month. My social security checks did not get direct deposited, I found out that my bank returned them to the U.S. Treasury! It was 10 days before the local office could cut me a check. So I had late fees etc to pay. Now my unemployment form has been lost in the mail, it is the 10th day and I just requested a new form. So it will be at least another 10 days before I get a check. I have no money, food and need to make my car insurance payment before the 27th or it will be cancelled. I have applied for bad credit loans but keep getting turned down. Know of any lenders that might help me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2011, 09:02 AM
    Lenders aren't lending, period, despite ads you see.
    If you go down to the bank and as nicely as possible insist that they drop the fees, they usually will.
    Sometimes you have to sell what you own - car (buy a cheaper one down the line), stereo, cell phone, cancel internet, have a tag sale, put ads on craigslist. It's amazing what we own that we don't have to have. I just had a tag sale and made 600 in 2 hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can your personal credit effect your chances on getting a biz. Loan? [ 0 Answers ]

Can your personal credit have an impact on your chances of getting a business loan? I started a business and its very successful so far, but I need to expand.

Need a Personal Loan, But I have No Credit [ 2 Answers ]

I need a personal loan of about five or six thousand dollars. I have no previous credit and I don't know anyone who has good enough credit to co-sign for me to take a loan out of the bank. It is extremely important that I have this loan within the next week or so, due to medical problems that I...

Personal loan against my 401 with bad credit [ 1 Answers ]

My company does not give loans on my 401K.. my current statement shows I have almost 11,000 invested... I have really bad credit and no bank or fiancé company will approve.. can I borrow against my 401 as collateral... I need a $3,000 loan and where do you recommend I go to.. been on same job for...

Hard Loan /poor credit/own home [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I own a home.We don't live in the home as we need to relocate to the town and we need to fix up the place a bit both of us are in the remodeling business and we only need a loan to finiash the place we bought.How do we do this and what are the specs

I need student debt consolidation loan for poor credit or bad credit [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone suggest me I'm from singapore and I wish to go study in USA.Anyoone suggest

View more questions Search