Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley123321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 04:46 AM
    How to make a website
    How to make a website
    FinkPloyd Posts: 20, Reputation: 7

Jul 22, 2011, 05:00 AM

Best bet for beginners, in my opinion, is to use WordPress. It's free. All you need is a host to put it up on.

Otherwise, you can use software like Dreamweaver or FrontPage, but I think that using WordPress is easier for a beginner.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 23, 2011, 09:38 AM
    There are several free open source content management systems like Joomla, Wordpress and Drupal that can be used on low cost hosting packages. They are easy to use and you can add features easily, plus there is tons of online help. Most people can get a good looking site using one of these platforms easier than going the Dreamweaver route.
    Asher ross Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2011, 07:45 AM
    To create a website you need to first learn HTML and once you know the HTML then it is really easy to build it with Dreamweaver.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make my website popular? [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a website I want to promote my website such that traffic of users can be increased on it. How I can do this? Please help...

How can I make my own website? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to make like a funny website with jokes, games, videos, and pix. But I don't really know how. HELP!!

Review my Make Own website [ 3 Answers ]

Hie, I devoloped a website named Make Own Website Please rate my website and tell me how can I improve it Here is the link Make Own Website http://make-own-website.net :)

Make own website [ 6 Answers ]

How do you make your own website for free. If anyone knows please tell me.and will anyone that sees this please comment any good post you see by me?

View more questions Search