Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    343b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 10:13 PM
    Becoming a teacher in North Carolina with a misdimeanor.
    Can I become a teacher in North Carolina with two misdimeanor convictions of Marijuana and a misdimeanor conviction of assault on a female? The assault on a female was just a drunken joke gone bad. Is their any hope?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 22, 2011, 03:05 AM
    No hope, at least unless you can find a school district so poor that they don't do background checks. Just the way you would interview wouldn't stand a chance (just a drunken joke gone bad). I know you wouldn't use those words but it's the way you think. And the pot, you managed to get convicted twice, suggesting that you can't even be discreet. Not going to fly around all those kids so eager to smoke it too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I Screwed In North Carolina ? [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved to North Carolina from Georgia. I went to the DMV to get my license changed only to find out that I have to have liability insurance. My issue is that I do not own a vehicle, yet I must still have liability insurance!? Now I bet your wondering why I would want a drivers license when I...

DUI in North Carolina [ 22 Answers ]

I was arrested for a dui in North Carolina in May 2008. The stop was unlawful I was stopped (in the officers own worfds booth to me and my attorney) because "I was a white guy, in a shiny yellow pickup, with out of state plates, and nicely dressed in a black neighborhood known for crime and...

Nude beaches- North Carolina or South Carolina? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! I'm looking for a nude beach near myrtle beach but I'm not having any luck. Does anyone know where one is? Thank you blusia

Moving to North Carolina [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are considering moving to NC. We're looking for: affordable housing (200-300K), a small community (50,000 - 100,000 pop.) close to a larger city (we like city life but don't want to live right in it) and somewhat close to the water, say 2 hours. NC seems appealing because of the...

View more questions Search