Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zoe00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 11:26 PM
    80's cartoon film
    Hi. I saw a movie when I was a kid, around mid 80's or perhaps early 90's. All I remember is it starts like a regular film and then turns into animation when the main boy crosses into another universe. I remember he travels in a red car and he might have an animal/pet with him. At one point, he goes into a world where numbers and letters are alive and at war with each other. It's a very psychedelic movie with all kinds of creatures. It's not much info, but I really want to find the name of this film. PLEAS HELP! Email me at [email protected].
    Thanks
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2007, 02:06 PM
    This is "The Phantom Tollbooth", an animated movie from 1970 based on the classic children's novel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's Cartoon film animals playing soccer [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, I am trying to find the name of an animated (cartoon) film about animals playing a very rough game of soccer. My father bought this on Super 8 film in the 70's. The 2 teams would blown up, run over, shoot, and all other kind of "Road Runner & Coyote" type destruction on each other. I...

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

80's cartoon movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Okay all I remember is on character (gnomish) had a candle on his head, and at some point they were going over a dark lake with spikes coming out of it, also at some point I remember this line, "Arise fairies and dance," proceeding by fairies emerging from a ring of mushrooms and dancing in a...

Cartoon film, lots of singing dogs [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find out the name of a cartoon film, It was probably about 1988 somewehere around then I think, But all I can remember is there was loads of dogs in a backgarden and the always sang a song, and one dog was always sitting on top of a kennel, and Im sure there was a pink dog that...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

View more questions Search