ete83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Good or bad
    Stock price maximization good or bad for sociaty
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2007, 08:47 AM
    Hello ete:

There ain't so such animal as price maximization...

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a bad sign? Am I not good enough? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, this probably isn't good but I don't know... sometimes I go on my boyfriends account on myspace, and he doesn't know it, and I went through his inbox and I found out that he sent another girl a message saying she was cute, and how if she wanted to talk he have her his screen name. I don't know...

Good or bad diet? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the best most effective diet to go on I have tried low carb gained it back AND SOME then weight watches time consuming and didn't have the money so what else is out there?? I thought about trying the order the food and it comes to your house deal but I am so busy working and taking care of...

Bad or good ! [ 20 Answers ]

Dear exerts , How can you tell whether your spirituality is in the right direction or wrong?? Regards Navid

Good or bad? [ 19 Answers ]

So there is this guy at work who I get on with really well. We are always telling each other jokes and having a laugh. However, he has recently startd being overly nice. Everyday I come into work, he will shout hello and then follow with "you look very nice today" - it's really nice and made...

Good Friend Gone Bad [ 2 Answers ]

I'm very particular about my friendships, and as a college student have only one real female friend at school. I've been studying abroad and about two months ago my friend emailed me reminding me to sign up for Fall Housing. I have always had a single dormroom, and didn't think otherwise. But in...

View more questions Search