Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    910angel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Pink spotting
    When I wipe there's a light spotting of pink blood. I don't know what is wrong. And I have cramps but my period isn't due until next week. What is going on wit me?
    fitart Posts: 18, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2007, 03:02 AM
    First of all how old are you-old enough to go to the gynecologist? If so go. You are experiencing break through bleeding. Are you on any birth control? Anytime something different for your body happens it's time to see the gynecologist. When making the appointment tell them what is going on so you can get an earlier appointment than if it was juft for a regular annual appointment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light pink spotting after intercourse then stops [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my fiancée are trying to conceive, for the last couple of weeks now we have had unprotected intercourse, and every time after words I go to the bathroom and I have very very light pink spotting, but stops and goes away until we have intercourse again. What could this possible mean? This has...

Trying to find picture of a Pink Bow Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

does anybody know where a can find a nice picture of a pink bow tattoo like jordans or jessica albas. any help would b appreciated! Thanks x x x

Pink spotting [ 3 Answers ]

When I wipe there's a light spotting of pink blood. I don't know what is wrong. And I have cramps but my period isn't due until next week. What is going on wit me?

What is this pink capsule with e 649 on it? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pink pill capsul with the numbers e 649

Thick pink Discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is the first time that I have used this site and any info would be greatly appreciated. I had my last period on the 27th December and have still not hand another one, even though I started the pill and then came off. I have now started to get a thick light pink discharge and am...

View more questions Search