Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhawanas8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 10:49 PM
    Some exercises & home remedies tto reduce my boob?
    How to reduce breast size & my buttock?
    rileymichael Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2011, 03:14 AM
    The only way I have heard of is surguryit might not help but it is the only way I havew ever heard of a woman makign there breasts smaller.
    semiramis78 Posts: 43, Reputation: 4

Jul 28, 2011, 12:24 AM
    I think differently! All runners have very small breats. If you run a lot, I guess you will burn the fat even in your breats. But take care of your knees... :)
    Mrs.Monster Posts: 26, Reputation: -1

Aug 1, 2011, 01:02 AM
    Jumpping jacks make your breast semi smaller... umm may I ask why you would want to make yourself smaller... the reason I ask is because the only reason I could think you would want to do this, leans more into the sexuality... I'm sorry if I've been mistaken
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 1, 2011, 01:30 AM

You get what genetics give you. If your breasts are going to be big, there is nothing you can do to prevent that.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2011, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Monster View Post
    jumpping jacks make your breast semi smaller... umm may i ask why you would want to make yourself smaller.... the reason i ask is because the only reason i could think you would want to do this, leans more into the sexuality.... im sorry if iv been mistaken

Do you have a source that says doing jumping jacks will make breasts "semi" smaller? (Seems they are either smaller or they aren't but, anyway... )

I don't think sexuality enters into this. Large breasts can be uncomfortable and they can get in the way.

I see no connection between sexuality and breast size. If I may ask, what is your age?
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Aug 1, 2011, 08:12 AM

If you are overweight and wish to get into shape, then losing that weight and getting more fit MAY reduce breast size (just the same as gaining weight MAY increase breast size).

However if you're simply more endowed than average, it may be something you are born with and must learn to live with. If it presents a health risk, your insurance may cover a breast reduction. I say so with knowledge because a friend recently had a breast reduction surgery covered by her health insurance. If gone untreated, her breast size would have caused much more expensive and damaging issues down the road.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the remedies for migrane that can be done from home itself ? [ 4 Answers ]

I am suffering from migraine since last few weeks. I have no clue about the reason behind it. What I know is nothing but it comes for an hour or more and then I will back to my normal life. However, this repeats now a day. Can anyone help me with some home remedies I can rely with..

Home remedies for Diahhrea [ 9 Answers ]

I need some home remedies for this that'll work in under twelve hours. I can't miss school tomorrow but I'm having some bowel issues.

Home exercises [ 3 Answers ]

What are some exercises I can do at home?

Home Exercises [ 6 Answers ]

For several months, I was taking a 30-45 minute walk around my neighborhood as my exercise for the day. However, it is now too cold out for me to do that. I would like to know what kind of exercise I can do in the house to substitute for the walking that does not involve spending money. There is...

View more questions Search