Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nemojr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 10:14 PM
    Why when I dream of getting shoot in my head someone I know gets shoot in the head
    Someone help me I keep have dreams of getting shoot in the head one I was walking up the street about to get in a friend car and a man walked up &shoot me in my head 2days later another friend of mine got shoot in the head in the same car & with the same friend that was in my dream thank God he lived did I c that coming or what 2weeks later I had a dream of getting shoot in the head & I swear on my life 3dayz later 2 of my friends got shoot in the head 1 lived the other one didn't make it R.I.P 2 Jazz the last one I had I was walking up the street &someone ran up & shot me 3 timez & the next day my friend got shoot up don't know how many timez he got shoot but R.I.P 2 Mar Mar someone tell me what I'm going throw
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 21, 2011, 03:28 AM

Maybe god is showing you your future if you continue on the path your on. You need to make choices and commitments that will get you beyond all of this. Consider it a warning to change.
    Its not normal for people to get shot that often. If your mixing with a crowd where that is the norm then you have big problems to get through.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 21, 2011, 05:53 PM
    Yeah, that was on my mind as well. Are you running with a group where this violence is the norm?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 21, 2011, 06:58 PM

It means you need to leave that group of friends and change your life, no one has friends shot in the head that often
    spiritessence Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Oct 12, 2011, 04:31 PM
    OK this means you will receive bad news, doesn't mean excatly what happened is going to happen it just means the news you will receive or maybe already have won't be a good one, they're still your friends.
    LiONCHi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2011, 04:28 AM
    ... hey dreams like this, may seek things tthat are going to happen just not to you, but someone close, to a family menber or a friend, even a co,worker but really you got to be x tra careful dreams don't happen to be dreams, in fact its says that ourr..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head I.e static head, delivery head [ 1 Answers ]

Could somebody help me clearly understand pump head i.e static head, delivery head, residual head and friction head . Please give me examples in S.I units. This is for plumbing purposes

My shoot [ 3 Answers ]

I am a good mid range shooter. But I have a tendency to change my shoot, not on purpose. And I struggle to get it back. How can I just keep my shoot going, without any changes in it.

What if you getting this pic in you head about breaking up with the one you love [ 3 Answers ]

Hi like all the time I get this felling that I should brake up with this girl and it also hard because your parents are tell you to do it. What should I do>

Can't get this dream out of my head [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for awhile now and love him so much, but recently I had a dream that I can't get out of my head. I don't remember much of the beginning but me and him broke up for some reason. The dream then continued and it was the next day I was having dinner with my best friend...

View more questions Search