Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duckieboi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 07:08 PM
    My Life I just want to die (LONG STORY OF MY LIFE)
    My whole life are always ended with betrayal and downfalls I just want to end it. I believe in God and I know he always helps me but sometimes him helping me is just not enough. When I was in grade 6 I was always bullied I hated life but I tried to stay strong and positive. A few weeks later a new student came to our school and he became my best friend till now he was always there for me and I was always there for him. The bullies would try to make me look bad in front of him but he was always by my side. Until year 7 when I had my first girlfriend, I didn't know anything about love and just thought it was fun and games until she cheated on me for my best friend. I wasn't mad at all but I felt betrayed at that moment and it was also my birthday party when she cheated on me. I still didn't mind because I knew that I will always be there for him as he was my only close friend. A year past and he broke up with her and I had 2 more exes at that point I realised that getting into a relationship isn't fun and games. I got serious about my relationships and I formed a big group of friends at year 8. I suddenly got depressed about life and why I'm here, I pray to god everyday I do the rosary and attend mass every week, but I was still depressed my best friend became a sex addict and was just going out with girls and just f***ing them. So I had no one else I rely on, I tried to suicide but I thought to myself, who would I lose and what would I achieve. Soon after I got back on my feet and stayed positive about life for 2 years, knowing that God was with me wherever I go. But now my best mate is going through hard times, like his girlfriend having sex with another person in Vietnam while he's in Melbourne not knowing a thing, I feel sorry for him and when he found out he didn't care. I worried for him and told him to break up with her, but he isn't listening, its currently their 1 year and 4 months together and she is two timing and he already knows about it, yet he doesn't care. I'm worried about him but I'm more worried about myself as I just met a girl a few months ago and now we are in a serious relationship. But as for my school life my group of friends who I rely on have betrayed me and abandoned me. They all hate me and I have no one to go to, my best friend is positive but I know he is struggling as we are both Year 10 now almost into our VCE years I want to study medicine and become a GP but I feel that it isn't worth it, to be alone for another 2 years, no one to rely on and no one to help me. I am currently suffering from depression as my friends all hate me for some unknown reason, I hate life and I hate myself, God isn't here for me and I feel alone. I'm terrified to even go outside, I just want to end it now and then my friends can realise what they did to me to make me go into that state.The question I want to ask is. Why is life so cruel, I just hate it, I can't even think straight I had a goal in life and now its shattered into pieces my modivation is gone and now all I want to do is die. Please help me I am so lost on what to do.
    whome? Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2011, 08:33 PM
    I'm quite a bit older than you and I won't even try to pretend that I know what life is like for you; but I can say that God put you here and only gives you challenges that he believes you can overcome. You have huge aspirations of becoming a GP and you should concentrate on that. Kids teased me and treated me badly in school, but I remember how much better off I was 20 and even 30 years later. I did something with my life and you can too. Stay positive about what you want to become and He will see you through.
    jaxoba Posts: 8, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 21, 2011, 12:48 AM
    There are many trouble in our life, we are often feel helpless. But remember that when God closes a window when also open another windows.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 21, 2011, 06:33 AM
    There's 3 things about the way you write that concern me:
    One is that you have not one clue about why your friends 'hate' you, have 'abandoned and betrayed' you. Those are very strong words and usually don't just happen, especially not everyone all at once.
    Next is that you tend to talk only in terms of having people to rely on. It's is if the need for friendship, love of friends, is not even what's important to you, it's reliance. Maybe there's something in that that needs examining. A neediness that is one sided perhaps? How much do you give in return to people? How much do you reach out, say nice things, do nice things?
    And last, you say you are 'more worried about myself as I just met a girl a few months ago and now we are in a serious relationship.' Why would that worry you, and why isn't that any bit of happiness for you? Not once here have you used the word love.

Maybe this all has to do with your best friend. If you each go your separate ways to different schools, even your girlfriend won't be enough. You do seem strangely occupied with his life, counting each month he's been with a girl who is allegedly betraying him. Ask him if he will go to the same school as you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hate myself and dread the rest of my life how can I die? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a useless waste of space. I hate who and what I am. The thougt of living this life and living with someone I hate os much (me)for then next however many years fills me with more despair. I want to die, it will be better for the whole world if I'm not in it. I am usless at everything I do and...

Want to die and end my life. [ 12 Answers ]

I am an mba in hr and it.a lecturer right nw. on 5th may 2009 I did love marriage but only after 20 days we started arguments and now every thing is out of my controle.after each 10 days we fight and I come to my parents for 4-5 days abuse each other, and then after a counseling or interfere of...

What questions would you ask a person about there life story? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so I need to interview a teacher about there life at the high school they teach. In it needs to be a short biography(60-70 words) which must include the dates he/she is associated with the school. What other questions can I ask he/she?

View more questions Search