Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xMerlina Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 04:15 PM
    Key Elements of The Pretentious Young Ladies by Moliere?
    We're supposed to identify the exposition, conflict, rising action, climax, falling action, and resolution of this play. So far, I have the exposition, conflict, and resolution, but I haven't the faintest idea about any of the others. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 2007 shortcut key swaped & Up/Down key not working in edit mode [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Recently I started using excel 2007. From last week I am faceing following problem Problem No. 1 Home and Ctr+Home have been swapped e.g. If I am in Cell D6 then by pressing Home I should go to A6 but now it takes me to A1 and if I press Ctr+Home then it should take me to A1 but...

A young female doctor is in a coma and visits a young man who is leasing her apartmen [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a female doctor who because of an accident is in a coma. Her sister has leased her apartment and a young man has taken it. The young women visits him in the apartment and is disturbed that he is there. She can't remember who she is. They solve the mystery together and ultimately...

How do you opperate the @ key on a dell azerty french key board ? [ 3 Answers ]

How to opperate the @ key on a dell azerty french keyboard

While installing windows xp My key board f8 key not working to accept the agreement [ 2 Answers ]

While installing windows xp My key board f8 key not working to accept the agreement abd I don't have other key board any other solutions

Is it time, what are key elements [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know when a person know when to get a divorce. If your not happy in the marriage and you have tried to fix what is bothering you by talking to the other person and to other people. What are some key factors that hint to you its time to end the marriage? I feel represed in my marriage,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.