Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akansha0 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 02:50 PM
    I want to die
    Some said the god have many gifts for us. Yes you were write . I got the gifts by the god like tension , no one loves me as they are my parents or relatives , not good in studies , no one to share my feelings ,no best friend . I have nothing left now . And no one...
    I have tried to kill myself but it was not successful,,
    Now tell what should I do?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 02:53 PM

Name two good things in your life.
    kArEnKnOwS Posts: 12, Reputation: 6

Jul 20, 2011, 05:25 PM
    You are not alone. I care about you. Please talk about how you are feeling. Are you considering suicide? It would be tragic if you made a permanent decision about a temporary problem that could be fixed.

I believe you need a chance to talk about your feelings. I will listen. Why do you want to die? What is causing your suffering?

Please call a family member and share your thoughts and feelings. Can you go see a doctor? If you are depressed, sometimes medication can be very helpful. Do you believe in a higher power? Do you have a spiritual leader you can turn to? Try praying for strength and courage to continue on.

Please just reach out to someone, anyone. Even if it is a stranger! People in general, are good and want to help. I am praying for you.

Don't give up. My friend.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 05:34 PM

You mentioned God. I'm going to go with that.

Are you religious? Do you know that in God's eyes, suicide is a sin? Heaven is not attainable through suicide.

How old are you?

What makes you think that no one cares?

I see two people, plus me, that do care. People that haven't even met you. That's three people!

Talk to us. Don't do something this permanent. Seek help. Life is worth living. I've been where you are now, and I'm so glad I didn't make that irreversible decision.

Help is out there. You reached out for it. So let us help.

Jul 20, 2011, 10:58 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Internet and nothing

Jul 20, 2011, 11:11 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    I am 17 years old. My mother always shouts at me . My father scolded me in school in front of my teachers and mistake that I made is to forgot to bring photos . My teachers give no response when I wish them and they always ignore me I don't know why . My brother and sister are more than that . My girl friend used me . Know only I have is internet and nothing
    jaxoba Posts: 8, Reputation: 2
    -

Jul 21, 2011, 01:30 AM
    When encounter more trouble, you want to die. Why want to die, Our life is full of joy and worry, nobody love you, nobody help you, you can love yourself, you can protect yourself. You don't have nothing left now, only you open your heart, smile to anyone, I think you can own more.

Jul 21, 2011, 01:50 AM
    Comment on jaxoba's post
    It can be said only . It is not possible .
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2011, 07:32 AM

Know only i have is internet and nothing

Not true. You have Internet and you have us.

Are you Asian? Japanese?

Jul 21, 2011, 08:46 AM
    I am asian
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 21, 2011, 08:52 AM

Is it nighttime there? What are your plans for tomorrow?

Jul 21, 2011, 01:43 PM
    Yes its 2.00 am of night. Plans are to go to the school meet the ignoring teacher and get scolding from my mother and father and then internet

Jul 21, 2011, 01:51 PM
    Comment on kArEnKnOwS's post
    My family member did not listen me because they don't get time , they are always busy at shouting at me or fighting with each other . And I don't believe in higher power. I have tried to commit suicide because of my parents , teachers and tension .
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jul 21, 2011, 04:17 PM

When I was growing up my parents never used to listen to me. In fact I was too afraid to even try to say anything to them most of the time. They used to shout at me and beat me. I used to get into trouble at school. It feels horrible doesn't it? LIke nobody cares.

But we care.

And things won't always be this way.

I know that isn't much to work with when you feel so bad. So right now you have the internet and you have us. Maybe that doesn't sound like much but it's something. Keep talking to us and let us get to know you.

How much longer wlll you be at school?
    What do you like about the internet?

Jul 22, 2011, 11:06 AM
    Comment on QLP's post
    20 months more I will be in school
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Jul 23, 2011, 04:47 AM

Well I know 20 months must feel like a really long time at the moment but it really isn't a long time out of a lifetime.
    Have you any idea what you want to do after school?

Jul 23, 2011, 03:35 PM
    I am happy you have the internet. I am sorry you have tension. It is not your fault. It is difficult at times to deal with school, teachers and parents. I remember what it felt like to be sad and angry and hurt. I just wanted to curl up and die. But you know what? Life goes on and just know that happier days are ahead, even though it might not seem like it right now.

Do you think about your future at all? Do you have dreams of what you want when you get older?

Is there a way for you to meet new people, maybe you can try to make new friends. You already made friends on the internet!

Do you have any hobbies you enjoy? What about sports? Do you like to read or do art?

Jul 30, 2011, 08:27 AM
    Comment on kArEnKnOwS's post
    Thank you for your help . And I have no interest .

Jul 30, 2011, 11:06 PM
    You say "i have no interest". You must like something. You like the internet. What else do you like?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help I want to die? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 30 years old lady. I want to do suicide. I feel very depressed and helpless. But my husband is really good on me. That is why I am still alive. But I married him without knowing my family. We are staying in oversea and working. But last 4 months I quit the job to find better job because...

I want to die [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone ever wanted to die? I feel like everything hit me at once and I'm full of every emotion but mainly angar. I don't feel like eating anymore its hard to get too sleep. I feel like I want to commit suicide but I would miss out on so much.

A movie where teenagers are playing a video game and if they die in the game they die [ 3 Answers ]

A movie about teenagers that are playing a video gane and when they die in the game they die in real life.

I want to die [ 4 Answers ]

My g/f of nearly 8 years has broken my heart she drifted away I still feel the same way as I did the first day I met her I can't cope any more I need your help how can I end this pain what is the easiest way to do this without putting my parents through hell I really want this want to show her how...

View more questions Search