Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    womaninred Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2004, 07:22 AM
    Pubic Hair Itch
    Hey all,

I am 21 and sexually active. I have found that over the past 6 months my pubic hair on the right side of the region is really itchy. Does anyone know what this is?
    concerned Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2004, 03:19 AM
    Re: Pubic Hair Itch
    Re pubic hair itch,

I'm not shure what it might be, but my wife has it to and has done for a while. It doesn't seem to get any worse or cause any problem, I think some of the itch is just in her mind. ;)
    danielrams07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 05:05 PM
    Hair itch
    Hello my name is daniel and I was walking home one day andI drop my brush on a the street but it was my lucky brush so the next day I went get my brush and I use it me and my brother that was about 5 years ago now when I am in the sun my hair really itch

If you can help me email me

[email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clear sac on pubic hair? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I recently shaved my pubic hair and, as always, tweezed some hairs that were hard to shave off. As I pulled some hairs out, they had a clear sac-like thing attached to the hair that was underneath the skin. I've let the hair grow back in some, and if I tweeze out other hairs, some of them also...

Pubic hair [ 23 Answers ]

Hi! I am now 14 and I am just wondering what guys lik better! Trimmed All of it gone Or what I don't no what to do :confused: :confused:

Shaving pubic hair? [ 44 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 and I've been thinking of shaving my pubes... I don't really like how hairy it is down there, I even have hair on my balls, is that normal? If I shave it is it true it will come back thicker and darker? Please reply :)

Shaving pubic hair ? [ 372 Answers ]

Okay this might be werid to ask ill ask anywayz I'm 15 and I shave my pubic hair. I started about a yr ago. Now I don't know if girls like it when a guy does that or no. I do it for two reasons. 1. it keeps that area clean and it doesn't itch. 2. my dick looks bigger lol. Now I don't get why...

View more questions Search