Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjurdi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 09:18 AM
    Whirlpool washer won't do the final spin to drain water?
    I have a whirlpool stackable and it wash and drain water in washing cycle but won't spin or drain in the last spin cycle .
    I asked around and was told it might be the timer I replaced it and still same problem .
    Thanks for answering
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2011, 10:26 AM

It sounds like the lid safety switch. My washer did the same thing and once the lid switch was fixed it worked fine. Since your model is the stackable kind you probably have a front loader so you need to address the latching system. It's a safety feature on all washing machines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer agitates but won't spin or drain [ 10 Answers ]

My washer agitates through the wash and rinse cycle fine but will not spin or drain water can anyone help?

Whirlpool washer won't drain or spin [ 0 Answers ]

Hi anyone out there that could help me.lol I have a whirlpool washer model number LSQ85OOJQO that will not drain or spin, you can hear the motor running and when you turn the button you can hear it like a timer Does anyone have any answers for me?

Whirlpool Washer won't spin or drain. Lid switch bypassed [ 1 Answers ]

Whirlpool washer Model # LSB6200KQ1 won't spin or drain. I bypassed lid switch several months ago. When it hits spin cycle, just nothing no noise, or smell.

Washer won't engage to spin and drain water [ 4 Answers ]

Washer makes a humming sound but won't spin and drain water. Motor wants to turn but won't turn all the way. Would it be the motor or tranny not engaging . Any help will appreciate. Thanks Luis

Why won't my whirlpool washer spin and drain the water? [ 1 Answers ]

My washer will wash but when it won't spin to drain out the water.

View more questions Search