Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monica87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 07:45 AM
    What's that film called?
    About 2 male colleagues who work together in an office. There is a woman who they pretend they find attractive. One of the colleagues is a nastier than the other?
    raisingale Posts: 71, Reputation: 20

Jul 20, 2011, 08:53 AM

My guess is "In The Company of Men".
    In the Company of Men (1997) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the movie called called? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about a family that move to a new house that used to be owned by a man i think his name was dayle but i can't remember. 'Dayle' was in jail, im not sure what it was for but i think he was a murderer. When the family move into the house he gets out of jail and i think...

What's this film called? [ 0 Answers ]

Im don't know a lot about it but I used to watch it as a kid but what I do remember is that there was kids who talked to each other and understood each other and there was there gran who was obsessed with money and jerry springer, I don't know the name of the film, can someone help me? Thanks x

What is the film called [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a film when I was very young about a crew on a ship and there where ice monster's they where at a small island where they're was a giant man who lived in a cave with a six armed blue woman of sum sort and he kept a human woman as a pet and one of the crew from the ship fell for her

What's this film called? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film, a poor black man was offered a job by some charity labourers and had to go to the woods with them, they treated him nice until they woke him up by beating him and spitting at him and gave him a head start then hunted him(hee hee hee)he had dreadlocks too!

80s UK children's Film - what's it called? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched a film when I was about 10 I think, so its early to mid eighties, set in England about a little girl who makes friends with a rabbit who wears a top hat (a man dressed in a rabbit outfit that is). She is the only person who can see him, until the end of the film. He has a tree...

View more questions Search