Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhw2323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 05:25 AM
    Query?
    Can a query have more than 2 interpretations?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 20, 2011, 05:30 AM
    In what context.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Query regarding h1 to h4 to h1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Greetings! I have a query regarding the Change of Status of my H1B to H4. Please go through the detailed information of my status. I initially came to US in Jun 2006. I transferred my H1 to a new emplyer in March 2008. And I was in payroll for 2 months and was out of project. Went...

Query on H4 [ 1 Answers ]

In DS156 form, the question no 36 asks has anyone ever filled an immigrant visa petition on your behalf? I have mentioned YES and put wipro technologies. Since I have B1 visa(non immigrant visa), the answer is "no" Thanks to lawanwadee who cleared my doubt.

Just a query [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone like ever get back together?! - all of this website is "let it go, let it go" -which is all blindingly good advice but does anyone EVER get back together and it works out? Just curious - not planning on doing it with any of my ex's just yet -thanks to you guys!

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

View more questions Search