Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flinni Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 05:14 AM
    Is it okay to use an online ski hire company?
    I like to hire skis next winter, searched and found some online companies like http://www.alpinresorts.com/en , http://www.sport2000rent.at/en/..
    Have to also well maintained equipment? Any experience?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 20, 2011, 06:03 AM
    Rent them where you will be skiing when you get there, and if you are new to the sport, it's important that the boots fit your feet, that the poles are the right length, and that the boots and binding release are the type and adjustment for your level of experience. You may want to try shorter skis for learning and longer ones later for speed. The rental shops have professionals who know all this.
    flinni Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 06:57 AM
    Yes, they offer this things. You hire the eupiment online and at the resort everything will adjusted..
    misscutie24018 Posts: 31, Reputation: -3

Jul 26, 2011, 08:29 PM
    Get them. Just use a super great website.

-Misscutie24018

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breckenridge Ski Company has total assets of $422,235,811 and a debit ratio of 29.5 p [ 1 Answers ]

Breckenridge Ski Company has total assets of $422,235,811 and a debit ratio of 29.5 percent. Calculate the company's debt -to-equity ratio and the equity multiplier?

Looking for Trucking company in NC that will hire a felon [ 1 Answers ]

I was convicted (pea arrangement) of felony embezzlement in 2006, I have been an OTR driver for the past 16 years with a clean driving record and good work history, but I can't find anyone who will even talk to me with a felony. Anyone have any advice or know a company that will hire you with a...

They don't hire me in the company I'm temping at, Should start looking elsewhere? [ 1 Answers ]

I started a few months ago. They've let me work here for a while and they even changed me around to another department but there doesn't seem to be any plans to hire me permanent. I don't know. But I'm doing my best where ever they put me to work. First I was in document checking, then they moved...

View more questions Search