Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffenylee Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 04:25 AM
    Is there other resoning for missed pireods other then because of birth control ?
    I have missed my pireod for 2 months now taken 6 pregnancy test and all negative and I am not and haven't been on birth control for yrs now could there be another reson for missing it could I be sick ? I'm 22 so I'm not sure why else id be missing it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 20, 2011, 05:54 AM

Stress, illness, sudden weight loss or weight gain can cause missed periods.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jul 22, 2011, 02:39 AM

There is another thing what can cause the missed periods so let your doctor check out if there isn't a ovarian follicle what isn't able to burst. Your doctor can give you hormones for it.

Good luck!
    d_iscipline Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 12:25 PM
    Polycystic ovary syndrome, stress, severe/ sudden reduction in body fat percentage, thyroid disorder or other hormonal imbalances.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period not pregnant not on birth control [ 1 Answers ]

I have not had a period since the end of December 2010. Its not February 15th 2011 and I still have not had it. I am scared that I am infertile. I am only 25 and I have 5 year old daughter. I had an ultrasound done and I am not pregnant. Should I be worried?

Missed Period But On Birth Control [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on this birth control (implanon) for 1 1/2 years. I have always had regular periods. Always 28 days apart. But this month I have 5 days late. I have been reading online and have seen girls say they have gotten pregnant on this birth control. Am I pregnant?

Stopping birth control, missed period after [ 1 Answers ]

I was on the birth control pill for three months, and on the third pack I began spotting about two weeks before I was due for my period. After stopping the third pack, I got my period, as usual. I did not continue with the birth control pill, however, since I had very bad symptoms while on the...

Missed period on birth control. [ 1 Answers ]

I am almost 19 and have been seeing my boyfriend for over 3 years now, On September 4 which was a Friday he came to visit me and stayed until Monday. We had unprotected sex on Saturday and on Sunday(Which was the day I start taking my inactive pills) I started my period on that Tuesday as I...

Birth Control missed pills [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I forgot to take my last pill on Saturday a week ago, and then I was not able to pick up my prescription today, and will have to pick it up in the morning. What should I do. Do I take the last pill and the next one tomorrow morning, and then the Monday one on Monday night. I am sexually...

View more questions Search