Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lsanchez1 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 05:51 PM
    Sea food ?
    Ok so I heard sea food isn't good at all? But then some people tell me its not bad that you can eat it so I'm really confused ? Yesterday I ate a canned tuna with corn and mayonnaise mixed together in a sandwich & then today I ate two tostadas with cooked shrimp and salmon is this all going to affect my son ? :(
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2011, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lsanchez1 View Post
    yesterday i ate a canned tuna with corn and mayonnaise mixed together in a sandwich & then today i ate two tostadas with cooked shrimp and salmon is this all gonna affect my son ? :(
    Hello L:

Nahhh.. He has to eat it too...

Of course, you COULD be saying you're pregnant, and you're asking whether eating seafood will negatively effect him. If that's so, the answer is no.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 06:42 PM

Yes clarify your question, is this pregnancy related
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 10:58 AM
    If it is pregnancy related, it's the fish high in mercury that can cause a bad reaction to your unborn child. Fish like Mackerel, Albuquerque tuna... etc
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2011, 11:14 AM
    If it comes from the sea it don't go in me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I changed her food and she poops 3x the amount could this be due to the new food? [ 6 Answers ]

I changed my dogs food and she seems to be pooping three times the amount that she use too. She use to go 2 maybe 3 times a day now she goes like 8 times a day. Could this be due to the new food?

Why Fast food restaurants Have signs saying their food might cause Cancer? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a sign outside jackn the box, saying that their foods are cooked in something that creates their food to have posibliity of causing cancer. My question is... if that's a risk to consumers, then why even make the food that way? Can't they cook it in a healthier form? And doesn't the FDA...

I act my part from finish to start. My fate in hand from sea to shining sea [ 1 Answers ]

I act my part from finish to start. My fate in hand from sea to shining sea

Something sea tragedy not pure title but almost a tragedy in a sea [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie and I didn't get its title, can you help me with that? Some friends on vacations plan to sail in a sea and one of them hires a smart ship from another friend. And in the mid of the sea they started jumping in the sea in fun and forget to pull the ladder down and then after they...

View more questions Search