Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 03:17 PM
    My stackable washer machine won’t drain water.
    I have a Kenmore model # 110.88752793.

It filled up with water, washed cycle, however; it will not drain, rinse or spin dry on any of the three wash cycle options.

Can I fix this myself and how, or do I need to contact a repair person?

Thanks in advance,

Scotty

Believe it or not in the last 4 days. My freezer (frig) is going, my A/C in my car is going and now my washer machine.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 05:10 PM

All depends on how old it is; did you buy the extended warranty from Sears ?
    Scotty13 Posts: 120, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 05:25 PM
    Comment on tickle's post
    I did not and its 9 years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore stackable washer/dryer broken. Washer doesn't work [ 0 Answers ]

When starting a wash load on my stackable kenmore washer/dryer it starts to fill with water and it clicks. The lights in my house were dimming off and on and the washer sounds like a car trying to start.

Water backing up from the drain on the washer machine,drain slow then overflows. [ 1 Answers ]

When water drain from the washer machine it backups and over flows on the floor. I have run a garden hose through the clean out and the water flows through the main pipe OK. Have gone up on the roof and try to run garden hose down through but hose only goes down about 4 feet. Should I try running...

Kenmore stackable washer dryer unit: washer transmission [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 14 year old Kenmore stackable unit, spent several hundred dollars here and there every few years to have the dryer belt fixed, etc. Now the washing machine portion, it will start a wash cycle, then stop, leaving the water to sit in the barrell. A repair guy said its not worth replacing the...

Kenmore stackable washer will not drain water [ 1 Answers ]

kenmore stackable washer will not drain water. I have remove rubber drain hose on rear of washer and it is not clogged. I ko=now it is clogged inside the washer somewhere since my washed a rug and it ended up in a million pieces. What is the best way to unclog the internal drain line.

View more questions Search