Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jprincess2011 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Jul 19, 2011, 02:16 PM
    Is kindness good or not ?
    I'm a little confused here I helped people find pets and now I'm bad luck central!! 1
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2011, 02:32 PM

And I'm more than a little confused by your "question."

Should I know what you are talking about?
    amritpalbrar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2011, 12:25 AM
    According to me... I think its depend on person...
    Because kindness is havng both same way effected. If someone helps u... thn you have neceesry kindeness for that person...
    If someone is selfsh mean do not think about your feelngs...
    Then it does not need foe that person... but he/she thinks abts you on later mean understnd your feelngs th its important...
    sophie444 Posts: 13, Reputation: -1

Jul 25, 2011, 04:47 PM
    I believe that if your kind to people, people will be kind to you back. What goes around comes around :) It might just take some time :) x
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jul 25, 2011, 07:07 PM

So you think that because you helped someone with something that now nothing bad can happen in your life? That's a weird expectation. Of course it's good to be helpful, but it's not very realistic or healthy to expect something back unless it's a paid arrangement. Do for others for the pleasure of doing a kind thing, and when difficult times come your way, just do your best to manage them.

If your mother never told you, life simply isn't fair - sometimes you do more than your share with not enough in return, sometimes you get more than you deserve. Bad things happen to good people, good things happen to bad people - that's just life.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2011, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sophie444 View Post
    I beleive that if your kind to people, people will be kind to you back. What goes around comes around :) It might just take some time :) x

If this is true, Sophie, based on some of the answers you've given lately I'd duck for cover because you are going to get back what you've dished out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Repayment for kindness [ 19 Answers ]

Although I was never asked for even a thank you while my lady cared for me last week, I thought it the right thing to do, so over this past weekend all breakfasts were fixed by me and served to my Lady when she woke. Many, many thanks to this Lady.

Stressed out and need some words of kindness [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, my boyfriend just turned himself in on a warrant... which was issued today, and he turned himself in today. I know you're supposed to answer and ask questions on here, but I need to talk to someone who has had their significant other arrested... I'm feeling so much right now, and it sucks...

Acts of kindness. [ 10 Answers ]

I'm looking for suggestions of random acts of kindness, the more anonymous, the better. I'm not looking for thanks, recognition, or attention. It's for personal growth, spirituality, and to help my two young sons learn that a helping hand is needed by many, especially the less fortunate.

Random acts of kindness! [ 74 Answers ]

Hi all! I thought it might be interesting to hear stories about "random acts of kindness" from everyone. Something you did for someone? Something someone did for you? Something you saw someone do for someone else? It doesn't matter how big or small... or how insignificant it might seem. ...

Flood her with kindness? [ 5 Answers ]

I got engaged a few weeks ago and I'm really excited! Unfortunately my fiance's sister has a problem with me and I am not quite sure how to handle the situation... See, we used to be friends, but now I can tell she is purposely trying to be rude to me. She won't come straight out and say rude...

View more questions Search