Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajackson7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 10:52 AM
    Is there a school to get put in my right grade?
    Is there a school so I can get put in my right grade
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 19, 2011, 11:56 AM
    I'm sure there is!
    But where are you, where were you, why is there a need to be 'put in the right grade?'
    What language is your native one, and what one will you have to speak, and do you speak it well, and read/write it?
    jordann1888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Well, you could try a <a href="http://www.sju-online.com/programs/special-education-masters.asp">special education degree</a> if that's really what you're asking. But again, I think I need more details about your situation and your interest to be able to give you a helpful answer.
    Niya_dwaun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 04:42 PM
    Im zaniya I was held back twice 2 and 3 grade do to the fcat I get A and B in the year but when fcat get here I don't past it can you help me I'm still in 3 grade still post to be in the 5 grade going to middle school.
    nhenhe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Well I started school late and when I got to high school I was in the 9 saposed to be in the 10 and they held me back and now I'm saposed to be in the 12 but in the 10 I need help asap

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can my child skip a grade in middle school [ 1 Answers ]

Our child was held back in 1st grade due to an October birth date. Now he is 12 and an A-B+ student going to 6th grade Aug-24 2010. He is very large compared to his classmates and wants to get involved in sports. It seems that he is in between being too old for most leagues or not in the...

I'm in grade 7 and need to find a good school look for me [ 8 Answers ]

Im going into grade 7. but I need to find a look that is not only school appropriate, but looks good on me too. Its hard to fit in with out a solid look. Can anyone help me?

How can I get my child tested so that he is put in his correct grade? [ 2 Answers ]

My son failed 1st grade twice. He was later diagnosed with ADHD. Since then he has been on medication and is now an honor roll student. Next year he's going to the 6th grade but I would like to have him tested for the 7th grade. He is currently doing sixth grade work at home (online). I live in...

Middle school 8th grade [ 1 Answers ]

What river empties into New York City Harbor? ( teacher told us to finish worksheet and there's 17 questions HELP :confused: Please answer my questions)

View more questions Search