Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayman badawi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 10:18 AM
    How much can a traveller pay for the medical test in ghana to travel abroad
    How much money can pay a traveller from ghana to egypt for the medical test ? The traveller is a usa citizen .he wants to travel to egypt
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 10:39 AM

Since they are not required to do a medical test, I guess they will pay what ever there doctor charges for any test they want before they go, I normally have my heart and blood pressure tested before long trips.

And I bet they have asked for a large amount of money for a visa and passport? It is less than 300 dollars ( US)

Then of course they ask for money they have to have in the bank ( also a lie)

Ghana is the biggest site of internet fraud. Dating fraud is widely known, They have small companies where people sit at desks all day and just email people all day, every day, then when their shift is over, someone else takes over that computer,

They will use fake, stolen or bought ID of people, or ID of family members to show young men or women who are madly in love with someone.

The other scam is they are escaping with gold and need you to help them out and they will split the gold with you

And there are dozens of other variations.

Just Google ghana and dating and see how many 1000's of pages it shows up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any declaration fee for a traveller from ghana to ireland? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any cost for a person leaving ghana for ireland in possetion of 25kilos of unbankable gold or any hidden extras at all legal or not

Does Ghana charge a declaration fee for citizens to travel abroad? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé, who lives in Accra, Ghana, has been told she must provide a $6000 declaration fee to the embassy before they will let her travel to the US on a tourist visa. The money will be given to her along with her passport, visa, and plane ticket, which I have already purchased for her. She was...

What does a ghana medical test look like to come to the usa [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone show me a picture of one because the one that the girl sent me is just a simple test for something else not hiv??

View more questions Search