Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    delinza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 05:08 AM
    How can I find scholarship for grade 10 ?
    I live in ethiopia I need a scholarship in civil engineering I am high school . I am in lowlife level so I need a schoralrship sothat I can help my parent ***
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 19, 2011, 05:19 AM
    Have you talked with a teacher, the principal, the guidance counselor? Are you in a small town or a city?
    Do you have good grades? I am sure there are national scholarships which show on the websites for universities in Ethiopia. Grade 10 is a good time for exchange students with the US and Europe too.
    In English slang, lowlife means something worthless and criminal. You probably mean low income.
    Yeabsira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2013, 10:08 AM
    No I didn't talked with any of them but I am very clever student and I have good grades. At this time I didn't get the opportunity for scholarship because of low income, and now I am wondering If get the chance.
    dagmawiambachew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2013, 09:39 AM
    My name is dagmawi ambachew and I am grade 10 student and I think I am perfect in all subject and if you like would you give me a chance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find the name of a book I read in 6th grade [ 0 Answers ]

When I was in 6th grade (circa 1990) I read a book in my English class... a fantasy/sci-fi book about 2 kids who somehow end up in this government/world where everyone lives on floors. Each floor is like a caste--sort of a physical manifestation of the levels of professions/education, etc. that...

How can I find scholarship? [ 0 Answers ]

I want a scholarship on hydro power,so how I could find it?

I'm in grade 7 and need to find a good school look for me [ 8 Answers ]

Im going into grade 7. but I need to find a look that is not only school appropriate, but looks good on me too. Its hard to fit in with out a solid look. Can anyone help me?

View more questions Search