Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slkonya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Replace T87F thermostat with digital thermostat
    My T87F has two wires Red and White. No code indicating how to connect to the new digital on.
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2007, 08:15 PM
    Red to R and white to W
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heatin...tml#post268203

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Converting Thermostat Old to Digital [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to convert an old thermostat to a new one? 7 whire harness with colors, Orange (O), Yellow (Y), Black (X2), White (W or U), Red (R), Brown (T), Green (G). New has S1, S2, RC, R, O/B, Y, G, C

How to install Noma digital thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a home with a new Carrier hi efficiency gas furnace but the old original White Rodgers theromstat. The original thermostat is the mercury switch type for both heat and cool and has 4 wires (Red, White, Green and Black). I tried to install a new Noma #52-2570-6 digital thermostat, which...

Digital Thermostat Install [ 3 Answers ]

I'm installing a digital thermostat replacing and old non programmable one. I have 4 wires (red, yellow, green and white) that need to be attached to the new unit but I don't see where the common wire comes from per the new wiring instructions. What am I missing? Replacing Honeywell with Robert...

Need to replace thermostat? [ 2 Answers ]

Problems with programmable Honeywell thermostat and heating. New batteries put in a week ago. Basically it isn't necessarily following the scheduled program. Get up in the morning and the house is cold, cold, cold. The fuse box has a line run to the furnace. The line runs through a mounted...

View more questions Search