Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eofhague4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 05:40 PM
    no water coming from hot tap?
    I have no water coming from my hot water taps. I have flushed my gas water heater X2. When it refills I get air and some water from the taps but when the tank fills up I get nothing from any of my taps.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 18, 2011, 08:45 PM

Do you have heat trap valves on the water heater?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

Hot water coming from cold side tap even though hot water supply shut off [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I been having problem for past year now hot water comes from the cold side tap, I only have 1 tap that shares water hot and cold the other 2 I have are 2 separate hot cold and 2 are just cold taps now I have even shut the cold water supply to the hot water tank off, but yet when I run the...

No hot water coming from kitchen mixer tap but there is cold water coming out. [ 3 Answers ]

It is -13c outside not sure if that has anything to do with my problem. This morning I turned on the hot water tap and nothing. Turned on the cold got some. It's a reasonably new mixer tap. The central heating has been on all night, the shower is working and so too is the downstairs WC hot water...

I have only luke warm water coming through my hot bath tap and sink tap [ 0 Answers ]

Hello I am suddenly only getting luke warm water coming through the hot taps in my bathroom. All other rooms are fine. I have a bungalow with two bathrooms a kitchen and a utility room. The system is run off a LPG combi boiler.

View more questions Search