Ask
    norge44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 05:01 PM
    2000 ultra classic clicks when trying to start
    Lights and radio works.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 18, 2011, 06:29 PM

Is the light bright? Does it dim when you try to start the bike? You may just need to clean the terminals really good. At worst it could be a starter but Id check the battery connections first. Corrosion is your worst enemy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore electric dryer won't start; timer clicks but drum doesn't start turning [ 2 Answers ]

I used an ohmeter to check start button, thermal fuse, timer, thermostats and they all check out OK. I'm afraid it's the motor and don't know how to get to it to test with ohmeter.

My riding mower only clicks when trying to start [ 4 Answers ]

Ive replaced the selinoid and it still just clicks and doesn't even try to start.

Crafstman Clicks but won't start! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a crafstman lawn tractor. It only clicks when I try to start it. No other movement in the engine. Suggestions where to look? Thanks

1989 Honda Civic won't start, it just clicks [ 21 Answers ]

I have a 1989 Honda Civic that won't start, it just clicks when you turn it on. The lights go on, and everything else seems to work, but it won't start. I happened to be on the phone with my pastor, as I was supposed to be taking him something at the time, and he said it was the cylinoid, where...

97 Honda Accord won't start, just clicks. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I have a '97 Honda Accord and it won't start at all. Yesterday morning it started up fine, I drove it to work and there was no issues. Around 11:30 over my lunch break I went out to my car to run to get lunch, it started up fine. I drove it to the fast food place and went back to work with...

View more questions Search