Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calvin-russell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 04:21 PM
    Cartoon movie from the 90's
    A movie I watched when I was 3-8 it was a cartoon movie and the only thing I remember is a plane(tiny) of some sort going on a bath plug but there's a lot of different things in it just have a poor memory lol
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2011, 10:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by calvin-russell View Post
    a movie i watched when i was 3-8 it was a cartoon movie and the only thing i remember is a plane(tiny) of some sort going on a bath plug but theres alot of diffrent things in it just have a poor memory lol
    You watched the movie when you were 3 to 8 years old... telling us how old you are NOW would help us narrow down a timeframe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon Movie from around the 90's [ 5 Answers ]

can someone please help me? I've been looking for a certain movie for a while now. I used to watch it in the 90's when I was around 6.. I'm now 15 and its just randomly poped into my head and I need to figure out what it was called the movie was about to kids who draw dogs and the dogs come...

Old cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's [ 2 Answers ]

It's a cartoon movie from the 80's or 90's maybe. Its about a bunch of animals in a forest and a truck flips over and lets poisonous gas into the forest and all the animals try to survive.

Name of 80's/90's cartoon movie? [ 1 Answers ]

The cover has three little animals in a flying contraption. In the movie a gas truck or something similar crashes and begins polluting all the little animal holes, and a few little animals are sent to save the others or something. I remember a part where they are trying to cross a field at...

Cartoon movie from the 90's? [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie about these animals that all lived in there own place and there was a road where there little kids played.. I don't remember what they were but I know they were animals and the kids were playing on a road and I think this tanker truck wrecked and pilled something that was making...

A animated cartoon movie in probably the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

This movie had a rooster who would crow and the sun would rise. He left for I believe hollywood and the sun did not rise. Animals would go out searching for the rooster because they needed the sun to shine. I believe owls became the bad guys and attacked the farm. Everyone at the farm needed...

View more questions Search