Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhong_ski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 01:32 PM
    My file is corrupted. How can I transfer it to a flash drive?
    I can't copy the file I want because it was corrupted. What do I do?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 18, 2011, 02:02 PM
    Yep sounds about right.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jul 19, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Not knowing what operating system you are using and what file or type of file makes this a little difficult
    In most cases you can simply drag and drop the file to a new location including an external drive. Or you can copy and past the file.
    Depending on the file and the operating system you may not be able to copy or move some files.
    yveted Posts: 37, Reputation: 0
    -

Aug 14, 2011, 11:57 PM
    Connect the Flash Drive with your PC.
    It will appear as a new drive
    Open it from your PC.
    Copy your music from the PC.
    Paste it on your Flash Drive.

Got it?
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2011, 07:46 AM

Can't do it because the file is corrupt. You shouldn't be able to move it or do much (other than delete it) because the file is damaged.

You will have to re-download or re-install it, or grab it from a backup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to transfer emails to flash drive [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible to transfer emails, or a folder of emails to a flash drive? Also, my email addresses?

Assign PERMANENT Drive Letter to Flash Drive, Even Between Computers [ 9 Answers ]

I've been researching this and the consensus seems to be that it's not possible. But you guys are so smart, you must know a super secret way to do this :) I use an external USB hard drive to backup files on my PC, and I can assign a drive letter in Disk Management that follows the drive from PC...

Saying cd drive is corrupted or missing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lite-on comdo sohc-4832k and I have uninstalled and reinstalled it any everything but it still says that its missing or corrupted code 39, someone suggested that it maybe a malosic or something can anyone help me. Please.

Part of External Hard Drive not showing or corrupted [ 1 Answers ]

HI, my external hard drive has 3 partition. After using it only 1 time it quit showing one of the partition. I would like to know how can I recover my files? Or if it is even possible? When I try to stop device it shows all the partition but it says "e" is corrupted and cannot be accessed. Please...

Drive C is corrupted and cannot be repaired [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I brought a secondhand laptop that was working very good for a start, but then I could not get anything up on it at all, so I downloaded the windows Xp boot start up on 6 floppy disc, which work OK, then I had to use my XP windows Cd disc. Which I then did, but then a error came up...

View more questions Search