Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PRTTYPUMPKIN Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 10:22 AM
    Fastest lightener
    I have another question about skin lighteners... I know products work differently with each person but in your opinion which lightens the fastest?
    _213Chanqe Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 18, 2011, 10:28 AM
    Neoprosong gel & vit fee

Bioclaire Oil And other products

But I don't suggest susing bio claire VERY DANGEROUS
    echewski Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 07:46 PM
    depends on your choice sweetie.. do you want to drink supplements for skin whitening or just settle with lotions and soaps? You let me know and I'll give you the best answer.. =)

Jul 19, 2011, 08:54 PM
    echewski
    How are you? I didn't know there was stuff you could drink to lighten the skin.. lol! I have tried ambi and that's about it and it doesn't seem to be working at all any more. Im trying to lighten 2-3 shades as soon as possible... i would like all advice you have i just don't want to get sick or die from the products im trying. So go for it im all ears.. :)

Jul 19, 2011, 09:09 PM
    Comment on PRTTYPUMPKIN's post
    You have to drink glutathione,I'm taking them too.milligrams depend on your body weight and skin tone.. you can use gluta soap and gluta lotion too.. all are effective and are certified by bureau of food and drugs.. nothing to worry about as it's only side effect is SKIN WHITENING.. plus you'll be detoxified from all the toxins in your body.. you'll be a lot healthier,plus the fairer and lighter skin.. I know an effective brand you could take..

Jul 21, 2011, 08:00 PM
    echewski
    Ok im ready what is a good brand and how much has it lightened your skin? I want all of the advice and experiments.. im really ready.

Jul 21, 2011, 08:41 PM
    Comment on PRTTYPUMPKIN's post
    Royale Wellness is a brand.. They are awarded with superbrands.. I have a light complexion but what it does is it has lighten the freckles and lighten my knees and elbows.. Taking glutathione will depend on your body weight.. Send me a private message so we can talk.. you have the option to use whitening lotion and whitening soap too.. I used all them as well.. reduces dark spots and it evens out skin tone..
    houstonpatty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 11:22 PM
    Have you tried NeuCell Skin Lightening cream? It helped with my sister who is darker than I am. She ordered it online from the website and wow! It really does work!

Jul 24, 2011, 05:19 AM
    Comment on houstonpatty's post
    I haven't tried any other products and I don't intend to.. Royale Wellness already worked for me,my family and friends so pretty much I'm already contented with the results.. and loving them too.. :) ♥
    INFORMEDBUYER Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2011, 06:15 AM
    Ecewki, do ypu work for this company? We do not tolerate self promotion on this board.

Jul 31, 2011, 06:03 PM
    Comment on INFORMEDBUYER's post
    No I don't for that company.. I'm just a user as well.. :)

Jul 31, 2011, 06:04 PM
    Comment on INFORMEDBUYER's post
    *i don't work*
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 31, 2011, 06:12 PM

Echewski, please don't use the comment feature to "answer" and add more info to a post. Please use the "answer" feature to come back and add more info.

Also it appears you answered in comment the same question twice, I have deleted one of them.
    jaynej21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2011, 10:03 PM
    I agree with houstonpatty. I tried NeuCell skin lightener because I have sensitive skin. I am a field hockey player so I'm frequently out in the sun but luckily, NeuCell works for me just after two weeks of using it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for lip lightener that works? [ 2 Answers ]

Im a smoker and yes I know I need to quit so *** don't beat me up but does anyone know of a good lip lightening product?

New Skin Lightener [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I have just bought a skin lightener named Porcelana, it fades discolorations. I heard it works real well, it had 2% hydroquinone in it. Has anyone tried it before?

What is the best skin lightener you have ever used [ 24 Answers ]

What is the best skin lightener you have ever used:D Me, can't say. Wish I could... but you can, what's your experience

View more questions Search