Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ninax33 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2011, 07:35 AM
    3 negative tests ! Pregnant?
    My last period was on June 15th, I had sex on the 23rd, protected sex twice and checked both condoms by puttin water on them and they were fine , The day that my period was supposed to come my vagina felt really tight and my cervix seemed to be down. Today is the 18th of July and I'm feeling a slight pressure on my lower abdomen and a little bit of blood came down . I took 3 pregnancy tests (first response) after my missed period and they were negative . I'm under a lot of stress ! What do you guys think ? Let me know please!!
    Gin_Ichimaru Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Jul 18, 2011, 07:58 AM
    I doubt you're pregnant from having 3 negative tests, although it's not impossible.
    You can have false negative tests.

Make an appointment at the doctors and get checked out, there's no way of telling over the internet if you're pregnant.

If you're asking, can you still be pregnant, then yes. There's records of people receiving false negatives and still start on there period while being pregnant.

Mainly, get checked out if you think you are pregnant. 3 Negative tests goes againest you but it's best to get checked out by the doctor.

Hope this helps.

Gin.
    Ilovemonkeys39 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Honey, you are defiantley not pregnant. You were protected and had 2 tests that were negative. You are feeling that way because of having sex. And even if a tiny bit of blood came out, that means you are not pregnant.

Hope this helped,
    Ilm39
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2011, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninax33 View Post
    My last period was on June 15th, I had sex on the 23rd, protected sex twice and checked both condoms by puttin water on them and they were fine , The day that my period was supposed to come my vagina felt really tight and my cervix seemed to be down. today is the 18th of July and I'm feelin a slight pressure on my lower abdomen and a little bit of blood came down . I took 3 pregnancy tests (first response) after my missed period and they were negative . I'm under alot of stress ! what do u guys think ? let me kno please !!!
    How old are you? Is your period typically on a "normal" schedule?

What do you mean when you say "my cervix seemed to be down"? Are you saying that you self-checked the neck of your vagina?

The only way to be positive is to schedule an appointment with your physician to take a pregnancy test, preferably a blood test to be more accurate.

Jul 18, 2011, 08:38 AM
    @this8384 I am 17 years old, my period is a little crazy, it went from being the 4th to being the 28th and then went to being around the 15th. I'm really just worried and stressed , there is so much going on in my life right now that I just can't be pregnant , if I am I am thinking abortion even though I'm so against it!! But this would just mess up my whole life! I'm going thu immigration process !

Jul 18, 2011, 08:40 AM
    @this8384 and yes I checked myself.
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2011, 08:43 AM
    @this8384 and yes I checked myself.
    I really don't know that it's physically possible for you to do that. The angle just doesn't work. I believe you may have tried to check your vagina but you can't actually reach your cervix on your own, especially without the proper medical equipment.

Have you been to the gynecologist?

Jul 18, 2011, 08:51 AM
    @this8384 I have but not for this reason, and my parents can't know I'm going through this so going to the doctor would not be a choice for me , I'm bleeding right now, it's not heavy, but its dark like my period would be, and I feel slight cramps !
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2011, 08:57 AM
    @this8384 I have but not for this reason, and my parents can't know I'm going thru this so going to the doctor wud not be a choice for me , I'm bleeding right now, it's not heavy, but its dark like my period wud be, and I feel slight cramps !
    Well, nobody can tell you over the Internet if you are or aren't pregnant. Light bleeding and cramping could be pregnancy, or it could just be your period. So the choice is yours - go to the doctor & have the test done, or wait 9 months and see if you deliver.

From what you've posted, it sounds like you have an irregular period anyway. If you typically get it on the 15th and today is the 18th, you're really not "late."

Jul 18, 2011, 09:01 AM
    Comment on this8384's post
    Just notice it getting darker and heavier, kind of rude what you said "wait 9 months...." thanks though
    Gin_Ichimaru Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Jul 18, 2011, 09:09 AM
    this8384 is right. Nobody can tell you over the internet if you're or aren't pregnant. It's your choice if you get checked out or not so he wasn't being rude ethier. 3 Negative tests will strongly go againest the fact if you're pregnant or not.

Like I said before, it's possible they were false negatives. Ilovemonkeys39, may I say, don't tell her she is deffinately not pregnant because 1) There is no way for you to tell over the internet and 2) People can still be pregnant after negative tests.

Hope this helped again,

Gin.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? No period, tests negative [ 8 Answers ]

I desperately need your help. I started the mini pill on the 28th of September on the first day I got my period. On the 17th of October I came off the pill and had some brownish discharge for about three days. On the 23rd of October I had sex with my boyfriend and I'm pretty sure I was...

Is it possible to be pregnant after 3 negative tests? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey all... :D I'm new here and I need some advice. In August I found out I was pregnant and my fiancé and I were so happy but at 9 weeks I had a miscarriage. It was devastating. :( I have only been pregnant that one time and really hadn't noticed until I had horrible mood swings. Now we are...

Pregnant 2 negative tests symptoms? [ 2 Answers ]

I started having nauseas and headaches for a week than it stopped and I was really tired and sleepy for the second week and just this week I took a pregnancy test came negative twice last week I took 2 and came negative and I was supposed to get my period on nov.24 Could I be pregnant?? I feel...

5 negative tests then a positave am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I need a bit of help I had my last period on 14 August so I am about 20 days late I have all the symthoms of being pregnant like needing the loo more feeling very hungrey and very tired I took 5 hpt and they can up negative and I also went to the doctors and there test came up negative ( the...

Can I be pregnant and have negative urine tests? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone, This is my first time using this site. I am in need of answers, so please anyone that would be able to give me an answer is welcome. I am 30 years old, and I already have a 7 year old boy. I have a boyfriend that I have been seeing for a while. We had unprotected sex once. I...

View more questions Search