Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gillianbaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 06:13 AM
    Where can I get colmid from?
    Hi there my name is gillian baker and me and my husband is now ready for a family
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2011, 06:15 AM

It is by prescription from your doctor ONLY!

Clomid is not always necessary to use JUST to start a family. It is usually prescribed for women who are having fertility problems.
    black111madonna Posts: 101, Reputation: 15

Jul 22, 2011, 03:41 AM

Clomid, Serophene and Clornifeen are indeed only prescribed for women having fertility problems. If u used birthcontrolpills recently it might take a while before getting pregnant.

Note that just before and first day of your ovulation you have the most chance to get pregnant. Go for advice to higher your pregnancy chances. You can get ovulation tests at your local pharmacy. If your menstruation is irregular its best to make love 3 times a week. If you have a long cyclus you will have less ovulations in a year thus less chances. It might take a little longer to get pregnant than a woman who has a shorter cyclus.

For women under the age of 35 its normal to try at least a year to get pregnant if not then go see the doctor with your husband.

Another thing if u or your husband use juniperberries in your food or drinks (tea), you better not use it anymore because it has an effect on your husband seed and also at your unborn child. This herb is used to not get pregnant!

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search