Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    island_grrl007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 11:50 PM
    I slept with my guy friend; but wait - there's more...
    Um, so, I hooked up with one of my best guy friends - again. The first time was 2 years ago, and, it was... not great. To make matters worse - he dated my best friend 6 years ago...

Guess you need more of the story... my best friend and I met these guys a 6 years ago. She and the guy saw each other - I wouldn't call it dating, more of a good friends with benefits kind of deal. We all hung out. Anyway, that was 2006... Then a couple years ago, he kissed me one night. Please remember, the friend that "dated" him was/is in a long term realstionship. Anyway, after the kiss, nothing more really happened for a few months. Then two years ago, on a drunken night we got together. It never went anywhere. We remained friends. Always a little bit of awkward sexual tension. But still friends. We were out with a group of friends earlier this year, and out of no where he says to me "can we go on a date" - it was loud, I had had a couple drinks, so I said "pardon me?" and he was like "NEVERMIND!"... so I dropped it. Then we kissed again a couple months later. Then two nights ago, Him, I and two other friends went out to celebrate his birthday... I watched him flirt with girls at the bar, always catching his eye, like he was trying to make me jealous. We left the pub, and went to the club to dance. I came on to the dance floor, and he grabbed me, drug me deep into the crowd and kissed me. The next thing I know, we're outside and heading to his place... We're talking along the way, and he says "you know if we start dating, I have to talk to Jeff, and you have to talk to Sarah"... I'm thinking holy crap - ***... OK... anways, we get back to his place... and things - happen. We get up, he drives me to my car... then texts me "that was good"... now I can't stop thinking about him!!
    WHAT DO I DO?? I like him - but I don't want to a) ruin any friendships b) loose him as a friend c) get my heart broken.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2011, 12:17 AM

The best way to not ruin friendships/lose friends/get your heart broken is to not have drunken sex with a friend.

I would move on from this and chalk it up to experience.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2011, 09:28 PM
    I don't see how d)none of the above is an option in this case.

Here's why, he said you guys would have to talk to your friends if you started dating, but you guys had sex without talking to them first. It's also hard to go from making out and having sex back to just friends, and if you're feeling this way and are worried about a and b chances are good that you will get your heart broken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I slept with a guy who has a girlfriend... [ 6 Answers ]

I understand that I'm probably going to get "you're a slut" and "what a *****" comments, but I'm honestly asking for honest opinions. Thanks guys. I recently started talking again to this guy that I've known since I was 16 (I'm 21, he's 22). We have always liked each other, but we never did...

He won't take me back because I slept with another guy. What do I do? [ 10 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with aa guy for the past 2.5yrs though the last couple of months have been rocky. He has on a number of occasions become physically abusive. But it was so hard to let him go.a few days ago we broke up. The following day I slept with another guy and my ex found out but now I...

I slept with my best guy friend [ 7 Answers ]

Recently I just slept with one of my closest guy friends. We have known each other for over 6 years and went to the same high school and ended up going to the same university. I have always been a guys’ girl, and for the most part everyone saw me as one of the guys. As a group we would go out...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I slept with my best friend twice and I don't know what to do. [ 13 Answers ]

My best guy friend and I have been very close for year, just as friends. That is until two weeks ago when we got drunk and had sex. Then it happened again the following week. We are part of a close knit group of friends and no one knows, not even my best of friends. I am not sure what to do because...

View more questions Search