Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joyce smith Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 07:49 PM
    Washer coding/kenmore elite washer?
    Please could you please show me the coded for a kenmore elite what does ace code mean please show me on the computer

Check out some similar questions!

Model # of Kenmore Elite Catalysts Washer set to Kenmore 110.60936990 dryer from 1999 [ 3 Answers ]

I am experiencing weird problems with my top of the line Kenmore Elite Catalysts washing machine. I bought the washer and dryer as a pair for about $1700 in 1999. The dryer model # is 110.60936990 but the sticker has worn off the washer so I do not know the model #. I think it could be...

Regarding Kenmore Elite Washer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem. Initially this happened 2-3 times since getting the washer and I attributed it to one of my kids doing something, but the frequency is increasing and it is happening to me. I start a regular wash load and when its through, I go to unload washer, and there is standing water in...

Kenmore elite washer [ 1 Answers ]

There's a ld and ob error on my washer, and water is leaking on the top back part, and through the plastic just beneath the tub,it is not draining on the proper place and water also coming out on the hot tube... what does that means and what will I do

Kenmore elite washer [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore elite washer will not finish the rinse cycle, makes a whining noise

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.