Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debbie Hawkins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 06:02 PM
    Washer problems
    My kenmore smart wash quietpak4 is giving me a reading of F21 what does this mean?
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2011, 06:30 AM

I found this link after a quick search. Hopefully it is just a clog in your drain line.

Hope this helps,
    WallyH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washer problems drain [ 0 Answers ]

When I move the tub of my front load washer back and forth with my hand, I can hear and feel (water behind the tub slushing around (I'm talking quite alot) after every load is finised. It also, always has a musty smell with mold forming around the seal. The repair man says that this is normal, I...

Washer Discharge problems [ 5 Answers ]

Tom - Mark, Yesterday, when the <clothes> washer went into the spin cycles, gray water was blowing out of the stack. The drain system had been cut into sections so I was able to disassemble the stack and found the blockage at the exit of the "P" trap. I cleared the blockage and the washer...

Washer Problems [ 8 Answers ]

I have a question guys, I had the set up with the aav picture, however, just received a new washing machine and the hose didn't fit into the pvc pipe. So I chopped off the top part and just dropped the washing machine hose into the pvc pipe. However, being a new machine and emptying at 17 gallons...

View more questions Search