Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2011, 08:06 AM
    Upholstery question dining room chair
    When you feel a nail or a sharp point then you sit down
    On the cushion. What can be done about it?

Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 17, 2011, 08:07 AM

Has it just started or has it been that way since it was upholstered ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a dining room table that needs refurbished... Any help? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dining room table that is 40 years or more old. I absolutely love it and would love to get it refurbished. I accidentally broke two of the legs off. I also have a old china hutch that's about the same age, and it needs refurbished as well. I think it was handmade. Does anyone know...

Dining Room Set - How much can I sell it for? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a nice traditional dining room set that I bought second hand. It was manufactured in the 80's but in great shape. It's solid wood - extremely heavy - and I believe it's Thomasville. It's a lighter colored wood (see picture). This a very nice set. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that...

Leaking dining room ceiling [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Today, I noticed a splash of water on my dining room's floor. I looked above and noticed the ceiling had a brown colored circular shape, the size of a melon. It was an obvious ceiling leakage. I did some tests and realized the leakage came from the stand up shower. Water only drips when...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

View more questions Search