Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vicmelhorse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2011, 05:01 AM
    Maytag Dryer Series 3000, Status Lights won't work. Any ideas?
    My Maytag dryer will run but the status lights are off. I cannot tell what it's running in but I assume it is the normal, dry cycle. It drys the clothes. It also has what looks like a 7 in the time box. The light is still on inside the dryer. Can anyone tell me what to do? Thanks. Melodie

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Quiet Series 300 Dishwasher - First Just No Lights, Now won't Run at All! [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Quiet Series 300. Model number is MDBH955AWW. 2 days ago the lights on the touch control panel just stopped working all together. None of them light up, but we could still get it to run the cycle. Today, it won't do anything at all. It's as if it's not getting any power at...

My park lights, my dash lights don't work at all in my 1999 accord lx. Any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I was installing some window washer led nozzles for my car today and spliced the red wire I'm pretty sure since I thought it was the parking light. When I turned the lights on to see if it worked, the parking lights not worked, not only that, but now my dash light is not working as well as my rear...

Maytag Neptune MDE5500AYW control panel lights work but dryer won't run [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Maytag Neptune MDE5500AYW electric dryer. Lights on control panel work fine. Can change settings and all lights change as usual. Nothing unusual with the dryer door. Bottom push in still there and at the side of the dryer door, the prong looks fine and where the prong goes in looks fine. ...

Sears Kenmore 70 series dryer - runs for 5 minutes and then shuts off! Any ideas why? [ 1 Answers ]

Sears Kenmore 70 series electric dryer - runs for 5 minutes and then shuts off - any ideas why?

Maytag Dryer gets new coil set lights igniter then nothing [ 2 Answers ]

Maytag DG410 igniter lights then gas comes on but won't stay on , Replaced coil set but wires were not the same colors , so I matched the coils as they came out of the old coils ! The one coil clicks but no gas lights I know I have gas at the valve IT lit once before I changed the coils I may not...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.