Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hahaotto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 07:00 AM
    Movie search by description?
    A arabic girl rescues a boy from 2 men. The 2 men are a wife and husband who come to arabic deserts to find a mystry star. At the end of a movie boy's parents their son but the arabic girl dies.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2011, 11:41 AM

Search here - The Internet Movie Database (IMDb)

You can search by plot (or what you remember of it) or actor or director.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie search by description? [ 1 Answers ]

I trying to find a movie or TV show, when a girl is dating a guy. The girl has problems where she has to call her family every single night. Its like her mind is control to talk to her mom everyday, and the more she lives, her family controls her life, she has to grow up on her own now and the guy...

Movie Search by Description? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie about two brothers who can manipulate fire. They have a battle at the end of the movie. I think dustin hoffman is in it. What movie is this?

Movie search by description [ 2 Answers ]

About 25 years ago I watched a movie, the name escapes me, that simply returned to my memory. Now, I would like to find it again. THE PLOT: A young man, Pakastanian perhaps, poses as a doctor in England. The key to his success is a machine which stretches the body of his well to do clients....

Movie description search [ 1 Answers ]

People from the future are dying because of pollution, they travel back to airplanes about to crash and switch passengers who are listed as dying in the crash and bring those people back to their time. In the present an crash investigator finds a device a blonde lady posing as an airline attendant...

Movie search by description [ 1 Answers ]

I believe that this was a Japanese, Korean, or Chinese film. No more than 7 years old. The film is about a young 10 or 11 year old boy who is sent by his single mom to stay with his elderly grandmother(mom's mother) for the summer. The grandmother cannot speak, and they start badly, virtually...

View more questions Search