Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ander77014 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2011, 04:29 AM
    Explain how a TCP's window size controls the amount of data a source can transmit.
    Explain how a TCP's window size controls the amount of data a source can transmit.

Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 19, 2011, 09:38 AM

See flow control section of Wikipedia: Transmission Control Protocol.
    bretech Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2013, 08:19 AM
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc940037.aspx... I found this link was very helpful for answering this question. I hope this help you too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I wire 2 separate ceiling fan/light controls from one power source? [ 4 Answers ]

How do I wire 2 separate dual slide controls for 2 separate ceiling fans with lights from one power source in a 2 gang box? One dual controller is to independently control the fan from the light in ceiling fan 1 and the other dual controller is to do the same for ceiling fan 2. Can this be done...

Based on the data below, what is the amount of working capital? [ 0 Answers ]

Accounts payable $30,000 Accounts receiveable $65,000 Accrued liabilities 7,000 Cash 20,000 Intangible assets 40,000 Inventory 72,000 Long-term investments 100,000 Long-term liabilities 75,000 Marketable securities 36,000 Notes payable (short-term) 20,000

Wire size & conduit size for 60 am subpanel 150 from source [ 9 Answers ]

Indiana question: I want to install a 60amp subpanel 150 feet from the main panel. This is all exposed runs both inside and out in a commercial envirenement. What gauge and type of copper wire and what size conduit whould I use. How often should insert a junction box in the run. John

Forester window controls [ 4 Answers ]

My wife seems to have an adverse affect on car door windows. Recently the rear passenger window on her car stopped working and required a $400 repair. Saturday, we had to swap cars and she called me asking how to lower the windows in my 2001 Subaru Forester. I told her the controls worked the...

View more questions Search