Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pregunta Posts: 169, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2011, 03:12 PM
    Opening Google Shuts Down Windows!
    When I try to open the Google search page I immediately see a window that says Windows has stopped functioning and that it is looking for a solution then a moment later Windows just closes. What gives? Doesn´t happen with any other pages I open.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2011, 06:32 PM

Did you try the old standby of turning off and rebooting the computer. Obviously something didn't load properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows not opening up. [ 9 Answers ]

After an incomplete uninstall of Returnil 2010,I recently had the problem of Windows suddenly closing down and failing to restart, and with your help ,by booting in SafeMode, the matter was resolved. During the past week ,as an alternative to Returnil, I have been trying out SafeSpace which I...

Opening Stuffit files in Windows [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a Windows program that will open Stuffit (.sit) files?

PC shuts down before installing windows xp [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 80gig maxtor hard drive and DVD writer connected on the same IDE cable, when I want to install windows xp or ubuntu linux the computer shuts down. When I boot from dvd-rom window loads until that part of (starting windows) then it shuts down. When I run ubuntu live cd it fully loads...

Some windows and programs close right after opening [ 5 Answers ]

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 9:25:44 μμ, on 13/1/2007 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 SP2 (7.00.5346.0005) Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe...

Automatic windows shuts down [ 7 Answers ]

I have been facing a problem which is related to internet connection. My computer is properly working when I am not using internet connection. But whenever I connect the internet connection, one message is displayed "Windows Automatically shutting down" or something like that. Is there any...

View more questions Search