Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2011, 10:48 AM
    Horse Designing Game
    Okay so I am in a bit of a sticky situation. I love this one page on which you can drag and drop markings, saddles bridles and such onto a horse template, of which you choose the color. I think the background on the page is gray. Thanks! Oh and it isn't a flash game. You just go to the website and it takes up the whole page. If this helps it also has a gallery of other people's creations. And the only way you can 'save' the image you create, is to press the PrintScreen button on your keyboard and open up Microsoft Paint and Ctrl-V the image onto the screen. Please help! And I have tried searching: Create a horse, Design a horse, Make a horse etc. and gone a few page into the search results. If anyone could help please do!
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2011, 01:02 PM
    For any one stumbling along this question that likes horses, I found the game, with further, intense research. It is Snafflez HorseMaker. Just search that and you will have the time of your life creating your dream horse!
    angel_rose666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2012, 09:50 PM
    http://www.snafflez.com/horsemaker/horseshowcolours.html
    I'm sure that's what you're looking for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

Movie about a horse who jump into water. Girl horse jumper goes lind but still jumps [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie where a young girl learns to jump a horse from up high into a tank of water. The girl ends up losing her sight and can't jump any more. But determined she learns to jump again with the help of a friend. What is the name of this movie?

How do you set up the game horse shoes [ 1 Answers ]

How do you set up the game horse shoes

Game designing [ 1 Answers ]

Is game designing as good as playing them and if tis so where could I have my study on game designing

View more questions Search