Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpray200735 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 09:41 PM
    What is a good CMS for an events and places site? I am trying to use Wordpress,.
    What is a good CMS for an events and places site? I am trying to use Wordpress, but I'm not sure it has a great search and database support. What other options should I explore before settling on the CMS? Also, do you recommend that I just built it from scratch in PHP or Python?

Check out some similar questions!

Cheap places to get good highlights [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm 13 and want nice, red highlights. I can't afford much more then maybe $40 for them. So does anyone know where I can go, in CANADA, to get nice, highlihghts done for under $40??

Where are good places to buy make up [ 8 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for good places to buy make up and I'm only 10 but there's this boy I like and he likes me to and there's other girls that like him and there much prettier than me and I want to be pretty and just get a boy for once HELP!!

Getting good pictures at sporting events with a canon rebel [ 3 Answers ]

I recently have a Canon Digital Rebel XT. I use a Sigma 28-300 mm lens and a canon speedlite 430ex flash. Is there anyway I can take pictures at a high school football game with lights at night without using a flash from the sidelines? I up for buying a lens if necessary, but I would want that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.