Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gp184 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 07:55 PM
    Wine bottle vintage 1879
    My friend is looking for info about this bottle of wine. She says most of the label is gone but is does say it's from 1879.
    Here is the link. Hope it works.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb... &type=1&ref=nf
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 15, 2011, 06:50 AM

Your link doesn't work. Where did she find this bottle of wine ?

Jul 15, 2011, 07:40 AM
    She has been having it her Dad owned a bar. I am trying to attach a picture..
    Attached Images

NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Hard to tell from the tiny photo. Is that a Chianti-style woven basket bottom?

Jul 15, 2011, 12:27 PM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    Yes it is. Sorry about the tiny photo I got the pic from her Facebook page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Bottle of wine [ 5 Answers ]

THE BOTTLE OF WINE For all of us who are married, were married, wish we were married, or wish we weren't married, this is something to smile about the next time you see a bottle of wine: Sally was driving home from one of her business trips in Northern Arizona when she saw an elderly Navajo...

Fish shaped bottle Orvieto Vintage 1966 Nello Gori Wine unopened. Worth anything? [ 3 Answers ]

Just purchased Fish shaped bottle of unopened Orvieto Vintage 1966 Nello Gori White wine for $3 at an estate sale? Anyone have any idea of the value?

A bottle of wine a night too much? [ 16 Answers ]

I don't drink a bottle a night but I wish I could. I drink about 3 bottles of red wine a week. I finish one in the night. Actually. I finish it in about 40 minutes. I don't like liqueur and I don't drink beer(only on occasions). I recently started drinking red wine and it makes me feel so relaxed...

Vintage 1963 Bottle of Esportazione Red Tuscan Wine value question [ 2 Answers ]

At an Estate Sale, I recently bought a Vintage 1963 Bottle of Esportazione Red Tuscan Wine, Produced and Bottled in Italy by NELLO GORI. It's never been opened, and is green glass shaped almost like a Jeanie Bottle, but with a curved handle. Any value to this? Thanks!

View more questions Search