Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SomeChick6996 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 12:51 PM
    Ectopic pregnancy
    I was told that I may have an ectopic pregnancy. It`s too early to tell for sure (5 weeks). If the pain in my lower abdomen has gone away, does that mean that it may not be ectopic after all? I`m still bleeding but that seems to have decreased, as well.
    FinkPloyd Posts: 20, Reputation: 7

Jul 14, 2011, 03:54 PM

Don't wait any longer: Get a Doctor to diagnosis it with certainty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ectopic Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 22yrs old & I've been on the Merina IUD since April 2009,I've been having pelvic pain & pressure on the left side along with a little bleeding, abdominal pain and sharp pains in my throat.. all my hpt come up negative but I'm havng all the early signs of pregnancy.. Whats going on?

Ectopic pregnancy [ 21 Answers ]

Signs, Symptoms of Pregnancy Outside the Uterus , did someone ever experienced ?

Ectopic Pregnancy? [ 6 Answers ]

Last month I missed my period, I had unprotected sex on the 4th October, I know.. Stupid thing to do, & I was due on the 25th October but it didn't come although I experienced period pains. I didn't think anything of it because I usually have irregular periods due to polycistic overies although I...

Is it possible that I could have an ectopic pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I'm 20yrs. Old. Ive had 2 P.I.D's & one of which I have right now. I have all the symptoms of being pregnant but when I went to the ER my test come up negative. I got treated for my P.I.D, but am still having pregnant symptoms. I am now 2 weeks late on my period & I have NEVER been late...

Ectopic pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, I would definitely need your help.I was diagnosed for ectopic pregnancy on march 1st 2007 and so an emergency laparoscopy was done.But thankfully the doctor said there was no damage to both my tubes since the baby had come out of it naturally and it was more like a tubal abortion.hence...

View more questions Search