Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 14, 2011, 11:43 AM
    Look what I did Part 2
    Stuffed french toast. As inspired by Facebook! :D
    The filling is cream cheese, white sugar, orange juice, vanilla, mashed up banana, and chocolate chip. For great texture after you dip your bread in the egg mixture - I dredged it through crushed almonds and corn flakes. I also baked it in the oven for about 8 minutes. Then topped with strawberries and syrup.

Next up is 1/4 red snapper with rice pilaf. Deeeelish!
    Attached Images

southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Jul 14, 2011, 11:48 AM

Wow! That sounds evil and delightful!

Did you digitally enhance the second photo?
    Dogs Expert

Jul 14, 2011, 11:49 AM

Yes I tried to because it looked really dull, so I tried to use the sharpen tool on pic nick. It might be over kill. :s
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Jul 14, 2011, 11:51 AM

Ah it's okay! I think it makes them strawberries look reeeally good!
    Dogs Expert

Jul 14, 2011, 11:57 AM

Yea! Oh well it's there, it's pretty, it was YUMMMMMY. That was dinner and desert the other day.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 15, 2011, 10:29 AM

Oh. My. Gosh. That's like 'Dessert of the Year' material right there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s animated movies part cartoon part real [ 12 Answers ]

It started a movie then turned into a cartoon there were a girl and a boy lost in the woods mee little jon an indian boy pulls bark off a tree and teaches them to eat bugs grub looking things,and at the end it turns back into a movie and all the friends the boy and girl made on there adventeure are...

Social Security and Medicare tax refund : part L-1/part F-1 visa? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Tax experts, I have a specific question regarding social security and medicare tax refund. Tax Year: 2008 Visa Status/days of presence in US: L-1-work (45 days), F-1 student (5 months) Substantial Presence Test: Failed (45 days: more than 31 days but less than 183 days - F-1 student...

Need the top part for part no. 04994 glacier bay kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I need the top spindle on part 04994 and 04995 for the glacier bay kitchen faucet. It attaches to the handle

Part real, part animated 80s movie girl stopms ant [ 1 Answers ]

OH MY GOD. I have been searching and reading online trying to find this movie. All I remember is that part of the movie is real (starts out real)... I feel like the little girl stomps on an anthill... she becomes real... I can't remember much. It is not Katy Caterpillar, Phantom Tollbooth, or...

Spouse outside US for part and in US for part of the year - file single or joint ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have been working in the US (RI) since Aug 2006. My wife has been living and working in India all this time. However, in Aug 2007, she came to the US (CA) on an independent work visa. For financial year 2007, would it be beneficial / correct for us to file taxes individually or jointly...

View more questions Search