Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandikate9 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2011, 10:42 AM
    Bruising/Pain near my Implantation
    I got implanon put in about 10 months ago(Sept 2010), I've never had any real problems with it but this morning I woke up and it feels like there's a bruise around the spot where the implanon is but I can't see a visible bruise. It hurts pretty bad though and is sore. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this. Is it normal?
    Evelynzapien Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 15, 2011, 06:54 PM
    In response to your question it is not normal for you to have bruising or pain; this sometimes can be an indication of an implant leakage because by this point you should have already been well recovered from it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal bruising [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend were messing around and we were dry humping and it felt like I pinched myself so I stopped but I didn't think nothing of it so I was going to continue but it really hurt so I went to the bathroom to check and my right lip was very swollen but the left side wasn't of course I...

Bruising [ 1 Answers ]

In July, I started losing weight and getting fit. I have been doing a great job and I have started to take a self defense class as part of my fitness program. It is a coed class and the females get paired up with males so that we have practice with a guy because it's the most likely scenario. ...

View more questions Search