Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lil_mama_21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 02:58 PM
    Brown discharge in my panties?
    This is embaressing because I should know this already but I'm a little confused. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex around the time I was due to ovulate, well I have a golden brown discharge appearing in my undies and it's the same color when I wipe. Is there a good possibility that I'm pregnant, and how early is it for me to take an HPT because I'm due for my AF on 7/16/2011.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge then white discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have not gotten my period yet, however, I had white discharge for months now and then the other day I had all brown discharge. When I checked again today, it was white again. Please help me!

Brown discharge/regual/back to brown? [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I started my period about 5 days ago. And for a day or so it was brownish red but it did not smell. Then it returned to its normal red color and slowed down. But today its back to a brownish color and its heavy again. Why?

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.