Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrookeL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 07:24 PM
    Cramping and leaking
    Im 33 weeks and 3 days pregnant I'm having a little bit of cramping and a little bit of water has come down my leg. When I use the restroom there was some white discharge when I wiped. What could this mean?
    jenniferstone20 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 11:04 PM
    A little bit of bleeding without cramping should be okay, but call a doctor.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2011, 06:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniferstone20 View Post
    A little bit of bleeding without cramping should be okay, but call a doctor.

Where do you read that there is bleeding? What did I miss?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cramping [ 0 Answers ]

i've had sex 3 days ago, but this morning is when the pain in my uterus/ovaries started.. it's more like a cramping but constant pain. To cough laugh etc. also i've started to have more and looser clear discharge and im wondering was it something i did during sex or is it something more serious...

Cramping at 40 [ 1 Answers ]

I am 40 and have been cramping a lot before and after my period. I also have herpies and was wondering if the two are related or if I might be going through mentapause

Mild cramping [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Rachel. Recently, I have been experiencing mild cramping but no period. My period was due sometime between last week and today. I have been getting slight dizziness, fatigue to the point of weakness, intense hunger, a hollow feeling in my stomach. My breasts feel slightly heavier but...

Spotting/cramping [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 21, I last had sex on Thursday but I have had sex on more occasions before this. I am experiencing some cramping, and a little blood but not enough to soak a pad or underwear, its after I go to the bathroom and wipe. I'm not suppose to get my period until next week. What does this mean?

Cramping after sex [ 7 Answers ]

Yesterday I had protected sex (condom) with my boyfriend, and it was my first time. I've found out that the guy's meant to withdraw straight after ejaculation (with us this wasn't the case). Today I have stomach cramps like a period, and I am actially due, but seen as its my first time I'm just a...

View more questions Search