Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConcernedStudent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2003, 03:08 PM
    Some sort of network of wireless schedulers
    For a while now I have been pondering the possibility of easing the tension of project scheduling. I work in construction and receive "things to be done" by my subordinates. I am constantly shuffling info. From a few different bosses to fit an ever-changing weekly schedule. I have researched the palm pilots and pocket pcs but I don't know enough about them. Are they capable of performing such tasks? A nework of such handy tools (2 or 3) would make a world of difference in the crazy construction business. Is there any technology out there for these business needs:
    Portable, wireless, voice command scheduler and interface, touch screen, and able receive info. From other networked "do jigs".
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2003, 11:08 PM
    Re: some sort of network of wireless schedulers
    Concern, hi well, if you're talking about just using wireless devices to handle mostly with synchronizing schedules and "things" to do list that you refer to , to help with your line of work, try palmone's site, part of palm.com at

http://www.palmone.com/us/wireless/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless Network installation [ 8 Answers ]

I have just purchased a router and 2 laptop cards. Does anyone know of an 'idiots' guide to installing the equipment. I really do mean an 'idiots' guide including every single step. I can get nowhere with the instruction manuals that come with the hardware

Wireless network problems [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 pc's in my wireless network all running XP Home. They all used to have access to my base station printer but now they can't because the base station can't find them. I've tried a few things in the "windows setup a wireless home network" and "network places" and other programs but my base...

Wireless network expansion [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Netgear MIMO 108mbs router and 2 54mbs cards on laptops. I live in a log house and my office is upstairs. No problem with access downstairs and about 60 ft from router. My bedroom and laptop are another 30-40ft from the accessible points. I can get online with slow speed, but keep...

Wireless network security [ 4 Answers ]

I have just gotten a router and set up a wireless net environment in my home. As I live in an apartment, I think it can be easily picked up by anyone. Therefore, I was wondering if there was any way or program I could use to make it secure. Also, I rather not use the WEP provided because it...

MSN messenger and wireless network [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Not sure whether I should have posted this here or in the network forum! I have intalled a wireless home netwrok and now find that my sons cannpot login to MSN Messenger. It seems to think that I have no connection. I am not a novie but I WOULD NEED TALKING TRHOUGH EACH STEP! I have...

View more questions Search