Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raelpheon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Trying to find the title and author of a young adult book.
    Hello,

I've been trying to remember the title and/or author of a couple of books that I read when I was younger.

They involved a boy who was from another planet and didn't know it. I think he had powers, or at least had a little bit of precognition. I can't remember most of the events in the book except that there was this man in a ship who was trying to teach him and at the end they faked his death in a bus crash. In the second book he tried to go back to living a normal life in high school. At the end of that book there was a baseball game where he had to save someone from being struck by lighthing.

I realize I'm being very vague. I would really appreciate any help. I think the title involved the word "Antares". I'm not 100% certain.

Thanks.
    -Joe
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 1, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Try "The Hidden Door" I cannot remember the author but I read one like that in School.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find a kids book, unknown title [ 4 Answers ]

There was a book I read years ago and I believe the story was even made into a movie in the 80s. A handful of orphan kids run away from the orphanage together. They move into an old house somewhere and start living as a family, trying to hide the fact that there are no parents. The oldest kid, a...

Need to find title and author of book.includes line poverty robs you of your dignity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book but don't have much details. It is about a family that is traveling west on a stagecoah (could be about the California gold rush but I'm not sure). Along the way they experience a lot of trials, one of the children gets sick and dies, they meet up with troublemakers and at...

What's the Title who's the Author... please? [ 2 Answers ]

:o I wonder if someone could help me. I read this book whereas it told the story of a young girl(first person) who was dealing with an alcoholic Mother. She lived with Mom and Mom was all she had until her met and married. The girl( I think her name was Francesca and was called Frankie) befriended...

Book Title / Author Name [ 1 Answers ]

Author: Unknown ---I think that this was the author’s first book. Title: Unknown Category: Fiction / Drama Approx Year: 1988 – 1995 Main Character comes back to his small hometown after being away for several years. He gets together with his friends from high school. At first, it is great...

Book by Southern (male) author? [ 6 Answers ]

:) Hi - I read a book a couple of years ago by a Southern (male) author; he references eating at Paschal's at the Atlanta airport and also references the height of Vestal Goodman's hair, and canning homemade soup. He has also been on NPR's "All Things Considered". Any ideas? Thanks!

View more questions Search