Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DjSubw00fer Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 03:17 PM
    what was the 90s tune that went like this eeeeee dididi didi didi?
    can anyone help me out with a old 90s dance tune through the song it had this voice going eeeee eeeee then the beat kicked in with dididi dididi du du du please help me! Thanks ^5
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jul 12, 2011, 06:02 PM

Is it Breaking Up Is Hard To Do?

Jul 13, 2011, 12:27 PM
    Hey Infoguy no its not that one Thanks though ^5... this tune I'm looking for was early 90s around 1991/1995 it be on the lines of RMB,Dune,Westbam etc.. But searched for it and nothings coming up.
    infoguy Posts: 108, Reputation: 8

Jul 13, 2011, 01:05 PM

Your attempt at conveying a tune with cryptic alpha approximations leaves a lot of room for error, in my opinion. Is there a way you can convey tonal shifts and timing to possible respondants on this forum? Another way of asking that question is, can you write music?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jul 13, 2011, 02:29 PM

Dj - would this be a song you would have heard on the radio (maybe more mainstream) or at a club (maybe not so mainstream)? Here's a list of some 90's dance songs - I'm not familiar with the names you listed in your second post - hope this helps to narrow it down..
    Top 100 Of 90's Dance Music | Hundred Best 90's Dance Songs List | Songs For Dancing | 90 Dance | Songs That Make You Dance

Jul 13, 2011, 02:57 PM
    Comment on infoguy's post
    No worries Infoguy thanks for your help though ^5

Jul 13, 2011, 02:59 PM
    Comment on aliseaodo's post
    This Song was played on radio and as far as I know played back in the early 90s in clubs Thanks for your help aliseaodo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics to a 90s dance tune [ 2 Answers ]

I'm tyring to find the name of a 90s dance tune. The only lyrics I remember are "i know all the games you play cos i can play them too, so don't pretend that you don't care coz i know that aint true". Can you help me with the name of the tune?

Lyrics to a 90s dance tune [ 0 Answers ]

I'm tyring to find the name of a 90s dance tune. The only lyrics I remember are "i know all the games you play cos i can play them too, so don't pretend that you don't care coz i know that aint true". Can you help me with the name of the tune?

Anyone know these lyrics it a tune from the 90s [ 1 Answers ]

You won't believe the things I've seen far beyond your wildest dreams I've seen. Anyone know it ?

I'm looking for a reggae tune from the 90s [ 4 Answers ]

Don't think anybody will know the name of this reggae tune, or the female artis. I've tried all sort to find it ? Anyway here are all! The lyrics. You think you can walk right in my life thinking of all the thing that you have dune to me baby well I have a big suppris for you I don't love you so...

View more questions Search